Monday, March 22, 2010

Weigh In #2

For my second week:

I worked out 6 days, meeting my goal to work out at least 6 day this week.
I burned 2,445 calories, meeting my goal to burn at least 2,000 calories this week.
I wrote 1,831 words, falling just short of my goal of writing 2,000 words this week.
I lost 0 pounds this week.

All things considered, staying the same weight is probably the best I could have hoped for this week, so I'm happy with that. I really wish I could have eked out the measly 169 words to meet my writing goal, but in pretty typical fashion for me, I wrote myself to the brink of a big scene and then got stage fright to actually write it.

This is going to be a weird week since I'm (hopefully!) leaving for vacation on Thursday, so I'm not going to set any firm short term goals other than to work out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, try to write at least 250 words and not to eat my face off just because I know that I'm going on vacation at the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. don't sweat the weigh in - you lost so much at first your body has to pull itself back together! Just do your very best on vacation and when you get back you'll be right back on track! <3

    ReplyDelete