Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday Party, Take Two!

Well, Frank's Birthday celebration with his family certainly went much better than the celebration that he and I had Tuesday night! I knew that we would be having Pizza Hut for dinner, so I planned my day eating light for breakfast and lunch so that I could have a couple of pieces, some salad and a little slice of birthday cake, which worked out really well. I also went on a long walk with a co-worker at lunch to get in my workout. A lot of it was uphill and I was definitely sweating, but it felt great! Plus, it never seems as bad when you're working out with someone. Especially a chatter-box like Judy - she did all the talking so that I was left to my huffing and puffing! I think I might have over done it a little though, because my "injury" has been acting up a little tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll plan on doing some lower-impact strength training instead of cardio.

Even though I've been doing well with my weight loss goals, I'm really unhappy with how the writing end of things are going -- which is nowhere, so far. There just haven't been enough hours in the day. I need to set aside two hours this weekend exclusively for catching up on my plot. Once I feel comfortable, I know I'll be able to bang out at least a couple hundred words per day.

Calories Consumed: 1663
Calories Burned: 456
Words Written: 0

1 comment:

  1. aww no worries on the writing, its been a crazy week for you, what with Frank's birthday stuff, emergency trips to the doctor, etc. Lol! At least you've been doing good with the exercise and eating! Maybe this weekend and next week will be less crazy and you can start focusing on your writing.

    ReplyDelete